ManagerLeague is an online football manager game.
1: This document defines the relation between the end-user, User, and the content provider Fifth Season AS (FS), for the service named ManagerLeague (ML).
2: FS owns all data stored on their server(s) and may, at any time, change or delete any such data.
3: User is responsible for any and all actions committed through Users account, and may not use provoking language, provoking names or bother other players through means of messages or forums or other forms of communication. Any kind of spam and repeated messaging is a violation of this agreement. What is considered foul or provoking is at the sole discretion of FS, FS staff, or the volunteers selected to handle such work. In certain parts of ManagerLeague or other affilliated websites under the ML-website, User may upload pictures or other content. If any content is uploaded that FS deems unsuitable for any other user, the responsible account will be closed and deleted immidiately.
4: User may not create or access more than 1 account, whatever the reason. Should the User obtain account-information about any other account, User must report this to FS as soon as possible, through a support-ticket.
Any account is regarded strictly personal and may not be sold or given to any other person.
5: If two or more Users access ManagerLeague from the same computer / IP-Address, they are never allowed to interact with eachother in terms of transfers or credit-donations. This means you may not trade players with colleagues, family-members, classmates etc. If you for some reason think you should be allowed to donate credits to a Users who falls into this category, you need to ask, and receive permission in a support-ticket.
6: FS will do what they can to ensure a stable and entertaining service, but offers no gurantee in regards to downtime, technical problems etc.
7: User gives FS the right to send important emails about the ML service to the User. Such emails can be regarding system changes, scheduled downtime, technical problems and important events, related directly to the ML website, services and affiliates.
8: Manager acknowledges that any funds are non-refundable, in example, but not limited to, any purchased and unused credits.
9: Any legal complaints will be settled in the court Byretten in Oslo, Norway.
10: By completeing this registration you accept this agreement, and understand that FS will close and delete any account which looks guilty of violating this agreement. This will be done without communication with the User.
11: Any account not used for a periode of 2 months, can be deleted without warning. FS strives to ensure a live vibrant community and will purge inactive members on a regular basis.
12: If your team is removed from the game for inactivity or violation of these rules, all unspent credits will be removed instantly.
13: Attempts of manipulating the transfer-market is strictly forbidden. Examples of such manipulation are
- Selling players to other than the highest bidder due to some agreement
- Placing artificially high bids to drive up the price or move money between teams
- Accepting artificially high bids to move money between teams
- Buying players for real money / goods / services
Please note that these are just examples, and that we will react to all transfers designated to give unfair advantage one way or the other, or including amounts that are outside the normal range.
Violations of these rules will lead to account-closure.
14: For any element you may name or describe in the game (including but not limited to Players, Teams, Managers and Profiles, the name must comply to the guidelines below:
- The name must not advertise for any product, website, service or organisation
- The name must not be offensive in any way
- The name of a player shall not be changed to represent transfer-status (i.e. 'For Sale'), agreed deals (i.e. 'Sold to XXX') or any kind of status (i.e. '5-star player')
- The name should be pronouncable and not just a set of symbols. Names like '#$!!-----_______' , '_______________', '---|||-----||||-----|||' are not allowed.
15: Teams must play in their natural leagues (the league matching the location the team is played from).
- If there is a natural league for you: Teams found in other leagues can be moved without warning.
- If no league exists matching your location, you should play in the International league, but you will not be moved should you play somewhere else.
- The exception of this rule is the International League. We will allow teams to play here. We will NOT move teams from correct leagues into the International league. If your team is forcibly moved due to point A, we will not move you to International but to your natural league.
16: In the spirit of Fair Play, it is considered against the rules to lose games intentionally (Match Fixing).
This service is meant for pure entertainment, and entertainment only. FS hopes all Users will contribute to making ManagerLeague a fun, friendly and welcoming place to be.
Enjoy ManagerLeague, the best online football manager game there is!